Activate youtube from youtube.com/activate
Youtube.com/activate - Enter 8 digit youtube activation code at youtube.com/activate to stream or watch youtube on PlayStation 3, Smart TVs, Roku, Xbox One, Kodi, Apple TV, Samsung TV.
To receive a youtube.com/activate code for the app, users need sign in into their Google account either through Gmail or Google+ account that is linked with their YouTube account
How to Activate YouTube using Youtube.com/activate
3 Steps to Activate Your Youtube
- Open the YouTube app on your TV or other devices (Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, etc.).
- Use remote to select the “Sign In icon”.
- On a mobile or PC browser, go to youtube.com/activate and enter the activation code that appears on your device screen in the box on the website.
- Once you enter youtube activation code, click “Allow” to agree to YouTube’s terms of service.
- Once you agree, a confirmation screen should appear on the app.
- You can now go back to your device and enjoy watching YouTube.
How to create account youtube account at youtube.com/activate?
To sign in to YouTube, you will need to create a Google Account. A Google Account lets you use many YouTube features including Like, Subscribe, Watch Later, and Watch History.
- Visit www.youtube.com/activate
- In the top right, tap the profile picture
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap Add account
If you're already signed in with a Google Account, but want to make a new one:
- Open the YouTube app.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture .
- Tap Switch account.
- Tap Add account .
Activate YouTube On Smart TV
- Get the activation code from the YouTube app your Roku device.
- Go to youtube.com/activate using a browser on your computer or mobile phone.
- Sign in using the same credentials as the YouTube app on your Roku.
- Enter the code displayed on your Roku device.
- Click Next and wait for the confirmation screen in the app.
- Click Allow access if it asks for permission.